The Certified Residential Microbial Remediator (CRMR) exam prep course is geared towards those new to, and currently working in the mould remediation industry with less than 2 years field experience.
The Certified Residential Microbial Remediator (CRMR) exam prep course is geared towards those new to, and currently working in the mould remediation industry, and with less than 2 years field experience.
The American Council for Accredited Certification offers the Council-certified Residential Microbial Remediator (CRMR) to individuals whose knowledge of microbial remediation warrants professional recognition.
- To raise the standards of those engaged in the execution of microbial remediation projects.
- To identify persons with acceptable knowledge of indoor air quality and the standards and regulations affecting Council-certified Residential Microbial Remediators.
- To qualify applicants for certain state licenses.
- Principles of Remediation
- Guidelines, Regulation and Standards
- Water Damage
- Personal Protection
- Structural and Contents Remediation
- HVAC Remediation
- Project Documentation
Individuals are eligible for the CRMR certification who can attest to their employment in the field of structural mould investigation.
The CRMR exam is offered online and is proctored by ACAC. Exam details as follows:
- 50 multiple choice questions
- Pass grade is 70%
- 2 hour time limit
- Closed-book exam
NOTE: An Examination & Certification fee of $425 (USD) is payable to ACAC.