Aeris Active is proven to kill and protect from viruses & bacteria on hard surfaces
Establishing and maintaining personal and household hygiene standards in line with Department of Health guidelines is absolutely crucial in isolating coronavirus and preventing its spread.
Aeris Active is a TGA listed hospital-grade disinfectant, with antibacterial protection for up to 7 days or 200 touches. It is compatible with the vast majority of both natural and synthetic surfaces prone to microbial colonisation, and helps long-term microbial control with its patented quat-polymer invisible protective film, ensuring surfaces remain germ free. The film does not impact how the surface is used, leaving the treated surface cleaner and safer for a longer period of time.
Microbiology analytics company Eurofins AMS Laboratories has recently confirmed after testing that Aeris Active has achieved a 99.99% bacteria kill rate after 60 seconds of contact time. Singapore’s National Environmental Agency also listed Aeris Active disinfectant as effective for coronavirus cleaning.
Aeris Active is a broad-spectrum disinfectant/cleaner with outstanding residual biocidal activity
Features & Benefits
- broad spectrum bactericidal and viricidal activity
- effective for coronavirus cleaning
- a safer alternative to bleach
- patented technology
- leaves an invisible tack-free film
- excellent cleaning properties and efficacy
- greenest formulation available
- HACCP approved and TGA listed
- universal hard surface compatibility
- 99.99% bacteria kill rate after 60 seconds