This IICRC Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician course presents all of the basic concepts and systems of upholstery and drapery cleaning.
IICRC Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician (UFT) Course
The Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician course covers:
- upholstery fiber categories
- fiber identification and testing
- manufacturing of the fiber & fabric
- chemistry of cleaning
- upholstery cleaning methods
- spotting and potential problems
Technicians will gain specific knowledge about fabric and fiber content, as well as furniture construction. This enables students to identify limitations and potential cleaning related problems, on a given piece of upholstery.
* Lunches and snacks are provided by Decon Systems