Drive a culture of excellence and continuous improvement with Decon Systems certification in Adelaide
The demand for meth testing services throughout the state of South Australia has increased significantly over the past few years. With Adelaide now the ‘meth capital’ of Australia, landlords and property managers have an appetite to manage the risks associated with meth contamination, whilst home buyers are seeking assurance that any properties of interest are toxic-free and safe for occupancy.
On average there is approximately 600 clandestine laboratory busts each year throughout Australia. The Australian Crime Commission states that for every lab bust there is another 10 operating undetected. Additionally, hundreds more homes throughout South Australia are likely contaminated through prolonged heavy smoking of the drug.
Meth Testing Course Adelaide is suitable for anyone wanting to set up their own meth testing company, or intending to add meth testing to their existing services such as building and pest inspection or bond cleaning. This course will teach the theory and practical knowledge required for collecting NIOSH 9111 compliant meth residue samples in homes, commercial properties and vehicles in line with the Australian Voluntary Code of Practice.
Held in the heart of Adelaide, our meth testing course is an educational focus on the realities of meth contamination, facilitated by experienced and well-informed trainers.
- what is meth and how does it contaminate surfaces within homes, vehicles etc.
- characteristics of a meth lab and user sites
- industry standards and guidelines
- health & safety and site risk assessment
- overview of sampling kits available in Australia
- where to take a sample and why
- instructions on how to collect a NIOSH 9111 compliant meth sample
- how to use the Meth Rescue instant test kit
- instructions for post decontamination sampling
- understanding and interpreting laboratory analysis documents
- reporting and insurance
5 CECs available for IICRC members.
Why Choose Us?
- 10+ years combined experience in the meth contamination industry. We know what we’re talking about!
- courses are recognised by industry insurance providers ensuring you can acquire adequate professional indemnity and public liability cover
- our course material is independently reviewed for quality and accuracy by industry subject matter experts
- we do not provide meth testing services and therefore hold no conflict of interest
- we provide unlimited post-course support and guidance
- access to industry images and content for your website and social media channels
- discounted pricing on Meth Rescue instant test kits
- access to free NATA accredited laboratory sampling kits and discounted pricing on analysis
- service, quality and integrity assured!